2012 – 2013 University College London, School of Slavonic & East European Studies London, UK
MA Politics, Security, Integration, Grade: Merit (2.1)
2010 – 2011 University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA, Exchange year – Undergraduate,
Major: International Relations, GPA: 3.6
2009 – 2012 Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
BA International Relations, Grade: 2.1
2007 – 2009 EF International Academy, Torquay, UK
A-Levels: BBB, Subjects studied: Mathematics, Economics, Sociology
05/2015 – present Twitter Key Account Manager, Httpool, Moscow, Russia
- Httpool is an official Twitter reseller in Russia.
- Provide advertising solutions for clients on Twitter.
- Work directly with Sales Managers on the selling process.
- Prepare media plans and sales presentations for clients based on their objectives and KPIs.
- Manage advertisers’ campaigns on Twitter and have extensive knowledge of the platform.
- Consult clients on the best use of creatives and tweet copy.
- Build relationships with clients and major media agencies in Moscow and other cities in Russia.
- Assist with launching campaigns, explain specifics of the platform.
- Manage campaigns’ optimization in order to improve performance.
- Gather data from analytics dashboards and prepare campaign reports.
- I was trusted to manage the biggest client on Twitter for the company. As a result, client is very satisfied with the services and will renew its contract for next year.
03/2014 – 04/2015 Key Account Manager, eTargeting, Moscow, Russia
- Managed advertising campaigns on Google Doubleclick, Google Adwords, Mail.ru and Etargeting platform.
- Acted as a main point of contact for assigned clients, managed between 15 – 20 clients on daily basis.
- Led clients from the point of sale to the campaign prolongation, which included necessary paper work, design (banners), gathering of all materials for launch, reporting and further sales.
- Undertook responsibility for performance of clients’ campaigns.
- Supervised design production of banners for display ads.
- Supervised Technical and Support Managers on campaign launches and meeting deadlines.
- Provided campaign optimization on Google Doubleclick, Adwords, Mail.ru.
- Used Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika to analyze campaigns and provide optimization support in line with clients’ KPIs.
- Managed social advertising campaigns on VK.com and Facebook.
- Focused on building relationships with clients in order to keep them satisfied with advertising campaigns and achieve further sales.
- I learned how to successfully manage and communicate with other members of the team such as designers and IT support in order to provide excellent client service.
02/2014 – 03/2014 Media Planner, Mediacom, Moscow, Russia
- Managed strategic planning social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Outbrain.
- Conducted regular email and phone communication with clients from petroleum, fashion retail, and FMCG brands.Used strategic PMDs (Social.com) to buy advertising space on Facebook and Twitter.
- Managed clients’ campaigns on social media.
- Analyzed campaigns statistics and prepared reports for clicks which demonstrated client’s KPIs and campaign achievements.
- Optimized campaigns in order to align them with client’s KPIs.
08/2013 – 01/2014 Social Executive, Mediacom, London, UK
- Managed strategic planning for paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Outbrain.
- Conducted regular email and phone communication with clients such from major petroleum, fashion retail, and FMCG brands.
- Bought Facebook and Twitter ads through direct dashboard based on created media plans.
- Provided analytical analyses of campaigns in accordance with clients’ KPIs and budgets. Suggested new ways of campaign optimization.
- Created reports, which were constructed from extensive spreadsheet analysis and were presented in a coherent way.
- Conducted regular communication with PR agencies on content strategy for clients.
- Managed relations with media owners such as Facebook, Twitter, Outbrain.
- Collaborated with account directors and local market Mediacom offices to prepare medium to large scale paid social campaigns and proposals.
- Assisted with developing case studies for potential clients in the field of paid social advertising.
- Gained good understanding of major competitors in the field of advertising technology in the UK.
- I was trusted to manage million-dollar budget for major client from petroleum industry across Facebook, Twitter and Outbrain. From which I achieved client’s campaign KPIs in record 2 month.
- Organized a weekly newsletter for the media department, which included important news from digital advertising.
06/2013 – 07/2013 Created a Social Media Job Searching Campaign Called “Hire Kate”
- Created website katebes.wordpress.com for job search.
- Bought Facebook Ads to target media professionals working in London.
- I ran this Facebook ad for 1 month, and as a result had 5 interviews and received 3 job offers.
11/2012 – 02/2013 Trainee Social Consultant, The Rabbit Agency, London, UK
- Created social media advertising strategies for clients such as Champion, ASOS with the team of Account Managers.
- Monitored social media accounts of clients, such as Gatwick Airport, Virgin Digital Help.
- Worked with Account Managers to provide support for clients.
- Performed research of media influencers for business promotion.
- Conducted competitors research in social media advertising.
08/2012 – 11/2012 Marketing Intern, Mynewsdesk, London, UK
- Assisted at developing and monitoring email campaigns.
- Contributed to development of marketing strategic development plan for the company.
- Assisted at organizing the Social Media Week event by communicating with official organizers and sponsors.
- Wrote blog posts and press releases, which were published on company’s website.
- Conducted major research on top 100 brands’ newsrooms, which was later used by Sales Managers for sales pitches.
07/2011 – 09/2011 Intern, FBC Media, London, UK
- Worked as a member of strategic planning team.
- Provided media monitoring and summary reports of major Internet newspapers and blogs relevant to the project.
- Efficiently completed daily analysis of media related articles to the client in tight deadlines.
- Contributed to the strategic planning activity by providing analytical research of contested. issues with help of language skills.
- Computer Literacy: Windows, Mac OS, Word, Power Point, Excel, Key Note, Photoshop CS5.
I love singing and take vocal lessons. In a year of taking lessons I’ve managed to start performing in bars, cafes and clubs, record covers for songs, and try to write my own music.
REFERENCES Available upon request